Exception: constructor arguments?

mimocrocodil 4denizzz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:48:36 PDT 2011

Johannes Pfau: thanks!

Next question:

Why do we always have to send a text message with a standard class of Exception?

After all, it might be never used, for example due to the fact that error messages are not sent
to the user "as is": exception can be analyzed and translated for internationalization, for
example.

Is it right way that the standard library forces user to store error msg and, in general, leads
to inefficient memory usage. (No, I'm not kidding! I'm worried about the design. :) )