where is ddoc.

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 04:32:08 PDT 2011

as with most tools mentioned on the digitalmars homepage I am unable to find
ddoc.
I know it exists, judging by the whole page dedicated to it but the tool
itself is never mentioned in any download page.
Not to offend anyone but the digitalmars homepage really could use some
rethinking. It was one of the reasons I almost didn't try d :p
I always get lost in it.
It would be great to also have a link to the full phobos documentation
generated with candydoc on the digitalmars d page instead of
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/phobos/ , candydoc generates something more
readable and structured.