links to nested structure

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Aug 23 12:44:51 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, August 23, 2011 21:39:51 jdrewsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     How do I make a link to a nested class in ddoc. I tried $(LREF
> OuterClass.InnerClass) but that doesn't work because the anchor that is
> created automatically for InnerClass is just called "InnerClass".

DDoc does not understand scoping at all. _Everything_ is at the global scope
as far as it is concerned. It has no concept of a function or member variable
being inside of a class or struct. It's a major flaw in ddoc, but no one has
taken the time to fix it yet. So, for now, you're pretty much out of luck.

- Jonathan M Davis