Reading in files as int/float array or one String/char[] ( OpenGL

ParticlePeter ParticlePeter at gmx.de
Mon Dec 12 02:11:23 PST 2011

Andrej Mitrovic Wrote:

> I have a funky feeling you're reading NeHe? Try this:

THX, that's very cool, will definitly look deeper into these samples. I know NeHe, but am following The OpenGL Book, and using DerelictSDL. This shows me how you do it, but does not answer my questions, my Shader Issue in particular.
I need to add that when I use the Shaders from within my code, defined as a String, the Shader Program compiles and links always, but when I read the same Shaders from a file with my method they compile and link randomly. How do you read in Shaders ?

Cheers, ParticlePeter !