Restrict access to "critical" functions

Christian Köstlin christian.koestlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:48:16 PST 2011

Hi,

I want to restrict the access of a piece of d2-code to just some
functions I declare allowed. E.g. I would like to forbid all access
to io and prevent the program to format my hd. Or even better I would
like to tell D2 which functions of the std-libraries are allowed, all
other functions should not be callable.

Goal would be to have a possibility to compile and let run code from
random people (some of them perhaps evil minded), watch over the
processes and kill them, if they take too long or use up too much memory.

Thanks in advance

Christian Köstlin