Allocating memory in D shared library when accessed from C++

Martin Drašar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Mon Dec 19 13:50:48 PST 2011

Dne 19.12.2011 19:39, Simon napsal(a):
> On 19/12/2011 18:01, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> Check if GetProcAddress returns null? It seems to me you're looking
>> for _magicFunction but defining magicNumber, two different names.
>
> that's be it. can't remember the rules for whether it will have a
> leading underscore, but you can always use dependency walker to find out:
>
> http://dependencywalker.com/

Hi guys,

thanks for your response... but it is not the problem. I must have made
a mistake writing this down.

It actualy returns a procedure address and the procedure is called. It
lands inside export extern (C) int magicNumber() and crashes when
attempting to allocate memory for Something.

I have used dependency walker, that is why I asked why only the first
function is exported with underscore and the others are not.

Martin