Void initialization

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 18:20:57 PST 2011

On 20/12/2011 22:19, bearophile wrote:
<snip>
> That's also why I have said a better solution is to wrap that code into a function
> template, so there is no need for an alias.
<snip>

So what you actually meant was to make TF a template parameter?  That would make more sense.

I can understand an alias being an intermediate step towards refactoring complex code into
a template, but if you present it as part of a solution in simple cases like this then
it's bound to get people wondering why on earth you're doing it, and possibly detract from
what you're doing to actually (attempt to) solve the problem with the original code.

Stewart.