Linking problem on Mac OS X

Robert Rouse robert.e.rouse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:22:10 PST 2011

Nevermind! I figured it out. Apparently CC was set in my system
incorrectly. I found the culprit and removed it. It works now.

So if anyone else runs across this, look at your CC environment variable.

(I saw a similar issue posted in one of the other newsgroups that just
said "Post in learn instead" basically instead of answering the
question, but it looks like that person never did)

In article
<mailman.1898.1324773448.24802.digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com>,