Template for function or delegate (nothing else)

useo useo at start.bg
Wed Feb 9 13:14:04 PST 2011

I just have a problem with my variables.

For example... my class/template just looks like:

class Example(T) if (is(T == delegate) || is(T == function))
{
   T callback;

   void setCallback(T cb) {
      callback = cb;

This means that I need variables like Example!(void function())
myVariable. But is there any possibility to use variables like
Example myVariable? The template declaration only defines the type of
a callback and perhaps one method-declaration nothing else. I already
tried Example!(void*) because delegates and functions are void
pointers but I always get an error. I hope there is any way to do
this.