opIn_r not detected

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:59:06 PST 2011

Hello,

Implicite deref of struct pointers on member access works fine for data,
methods, even special methods with language semantics like opEquals (see
example below).
But I cannot have 'in' work with method opIn_r. I get:
     Error: rvalue of in expression must be an associative array, not S*
What do I have wrong? Or is it a bug: the compiler does not even search the
struct for opIn_r? But then, why does it do it for opEquals?

Denis

struct S {
     int i;
     void show() { writeln(i); }