Inheritance problem

%u unknown at unknown.com
Fri Feb 11 13:51:02 PST 2011

== Auszug aus bearophile (bearophileHUGS at lycos.com)'s Artikel
> Steven Schveighoffer:
> > Any code can access any members defined in the current module,
regardless
> > of access attributes
> I am not sure if Walter understands how much this rule makes it
hard for people not already used to protected/private attributes to
understand and learn to use those attributes correctly. The C#
compiler doesn't have that rule, and it's much more strict. I think
this makes learning the usage of those attributes faster.
> Bye,
> bearophile

I already used protected/private (and other languages like Java
and... D too), but it was a bit unintelligible because protected
means (for me) that every instance of an inheritanced class can
access the protected members.
An alternative to protected like modprotected or something like this
should be added that people can declare it as modprotected which
means that inheritanced classes of another module can also access
these attributes.