datetime fails with undefined reference

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Feb 18 17:28:28 PST 2011

On Friday, February 18, 2011 16:27:23 Russel Winder wrote:
> As noted in my earlier email on the other list, I too got this problem.
> Fromn what I can tell 1.066 and 2.051 have dmd.conf files but there is
> no such thing in the 1.067 and 2.052 distributions.  So the "out of the
> box" configuration does seem to be "broken".

And as I said in my response to your other message, the proper dmd.conf file _is_
in the distributed zip file. So, unless you're dealing with the deb or rpm, and
they're broken, and I don't know why you wouldn't be seeing a new dmd.conf with
the 2.052 release. But I don't know what the state of the rpm or deb is. I just
always use the zip file, which is very simple.

- Jonathan M Davis