rdmd problems (OS X Leopard, DMD 2.052)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Feb 19 13:25:31 PST 2011

"Magnus Lie Hetland" <magnus at hetland.org> wrote in message
news:ijohel$960$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I'm sure I can fix this myself -- but I'm guessing there must be a more
> recent version of the rdmd sources somewhere, assuming that the binary in
> the distribution was compiled with dmd 2.052...? The version in the trunk
> at dsource.org seems to be three months old...

The source repo recently moved over to github:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language

That said, the 3-month-old version is still the latest version.
Unfortunately, rdmd doesn't seem to have gotten much attention lately. I've
had a few patches for it sitting in bugzilla for a number of months. (Not
that I'm complaning, I realize there's been other priorities.)

Actually, if you want, you can grab a version of rdmd.d with my patches
applied here:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/semitwist/browser/trunk/rdmdAlt.d

(Yes, it is 4 months old, and I can do the match: 3 < 4, but this *is* the
same as the latest official version just with my patches applied: The latest
official commit to rdmd.d was one of my patches (albiet slightly modified,
IIRC))

However, the latest version of DMD I used this with was 2.050, so it might
still need some updating for 2.052.