C++ to D: Help please

%u mail at home.com
Wed Feb 23 16:24:07 PST 2011

I requested some assistance with operator overlaoding yesterday
and I really appreciate the assistance provided. However, trying
to incorporate the example just confused me a little more, it does
not meld well with the code I translated from the tutorial I am
reading. I am hoping that one of you experienced programmers out
there could lend me a hand converting this small program to D.

Not really interested in staying true to form with the way C++
does it because I don't know that much C++, just trying to learn D
from the example. As just hoping to capture all the functionality
of provided in the program so that I can observe the transition
from C++ to D in a complete and useful example.

The code is here:
http://www.relisoft.com/win32/source/generic.zip

Again, thank you all very much.