C++ to D: Help please

%u mail at home.com
Wed Feb 23 23:02:20 PST 2011

bearophile,

You do have a point there, and I actually expected that response.
I would have posted my attempt at implementation, but am unable to
transfer info between the computer I'm typing this message on and
the one I'm programming on at the moment.

I have no problems converting small problems. Hence why I'm not
trying to convert small scripts. My problems are in understanding
the inner workings of multimodule programs, how to create them,
create the make file to use in comepiling them, and then since I'm
reading C/C++ (which I don't know much about) but trying to learn
D, how to do it correctly in D?

I do appreciate your response though.

Have a blessed day.