rdmd problems (OS X Leopard, DMD 2.052)

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Fri Feb 25 07:17:44 PST 2011

On 2011-02-22 22:46:41 +0100, Paolo Invernizzi said:

> Hi Magnus,
>
> This is sligthly OT, but... How I loved AnyGui!

Haha, cool :D Yeah, too bad the project died. Oh, well -- at least we tried :)

> It's nice to see you here, in the D bandwagon...

Yeah, I've been looking for a more "close to the metal" language to
complement Python for a looong time (using C and C++ when I had to --
and sometimes Java or Cython and what-have-you). At the moment I'm
hopeful that D might be what I've been looking for. Loving it so far :)

(Still using Python, though. Just came out with a new Python book,
"Python Algorithms", last fall ;)

</OT>

--
Magnus Lie Hetland