Templated delegate

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 06:24:07 PST 2011

On 10/01/2011 13:02, Mitja wrote:
> I would like to have a template which returns
> appropriate delegate, something like this:

For what purpose?  All you seem to have is a long-winded identity function.

<snip>
> and compiled it like this: dmd mod2.d mod1.d, the program would produce
> segmentation fault.

I can't reproduce (DMD 2.051, Windows).  In what setup are you
experiencing the problem?

> It works fine when packages in mod2 are omitted.

When which packages in mod2 are omitted?

I can only make out that this is a compiler bug that needs to be
investigated.

> What would be the correct way for templated delegate?

It depends on what you're trying to do.

Stewart.