ddoc missing alias definition

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jan 11 16:49:50 PST 2011

On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 16:45:16 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Take a look at: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/phobos/std_date.html
>
> On the first few lines there's:
> alias d_time;
>
> Where's the type that d_time aliases to? I've tried using the default
> style.ddoc from http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/ddoc.html, but I still
> can't print out the name of the aliased type. The same thing happens with
> typedefs.
>
> Is this a bug?

Well, if it's not, it's begging for an enhancement request. I'd suggest filing it
as a bug. It may get changed to an enhancment request, but I really do think
that it should say what is being aliased, not just what the new name is, which
is obviously what you were expecting as well.

- Jonathan M Davis