sort and shared

Adam Conner-Sax adam_conner_sax at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 07:04:56 PST 2011

Thanks!

I tried to apply that patch and rebuild phobos (I changed the file, remade
libphobos2.a, put it in /usr/local/lib).  That worked but I still get my error. I
might have done the applying or rebuilding wrong though, especially since once I
did that, even with the casting away of shared, I get some linker errors.

I'll wait for the next release, I guess, and in the meantime cast away "shared"
and be very afraid.

Is there any way to fix it otherwise by making the elts printable?

Adam