How to wrap SDL?

Sean Eskapp eatingstaples at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:04:53 PST 2011

I'm using the Derelict SDL bindings, and I'm wrapping some parts of SDL in my
own objects. Originally, I was using classes, but this caused a number of
errors when the program exited, since Derelict unloaded itself before the
garbage collector took care of destructing my classes.

So I switched to scope classes. This works fine, but I've been told they're
being removed from the language (?) and to use structs instead for RAII.

How should I be wrapping this SDL stuff?