throws(statement, ErrorType)

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jan 22 21:32:00 PST 2011

On Saturday 22 January 2011 20:45:14 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> *There are several of those, like assertExcThrown, etc. Try searching
> the newsgroups for std.unittest or std.datetime and there should be a
> link to the source if you want it right now.

It's currently being reviewed and eventually vote on in the "std.unittests for
(final?) review" thread (which reminds me that I need to finish my updates to put
the next version up - though IIRC, it's primarily a documentation change, not an
API change). From the looks of it, I expect it to pass the vote (for which
Andrei set the deadline as Feb 7), at which point it looks like those functions
will be going into std.exception. So, assuming that it passes the vote and
there's no release between now and then, then it'll be in the next release.

assertThrown is the current name of the function that spir is looking for.

- Jonathan M Davis