D2 and gdb

vnm green_ at tut.by
Tue Jan 25 12:44:59 PST 2011

Hi!

Is there any support of D2 in gdb 7.2 ?

Little example to clarify my question:

// file main.d
int glVar = 0xAAAAAAAA;

void main()
{
  glVar = 0xBBBBBBBB;

I compiled it using command "dmd -gc -debug main.d";
then I load it to gdb and trying to debug application:

vnm at vnm:~/proj/d_gdb_test$ gdb main
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.2-ubuntu
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /home/vnm/proj/d_gbb_test/main...done.
(gdb) b main
Breakpoint 1 at 0x804b667
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/vnm/proj/d_gbb_test/main

Breakpoint 1, 0x0804b667 in main ()
(gdb) info line
No line number information available.
(gdb) info variables glVar
All variables matching regular expression "glVar":

File main.d:
int _D4main5glVari;