hex strings

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jan 26 11:06:50 PST 2011

On Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:25:29 Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> just out of curiosity, does anyone use these and actually mean them to
> be strings? It seems like I'm invariably writing
>
> cast(ubyte[]) x"..."

That's legal? I thought that x went in front of hex literals, not strings. I
wouldn't have thought that that code would compile, and I certainly have no clue
what you're trying to do. So, I certainly don't fall in the category of anyone
using it - regardless of whether it's meant to be a string or not.

- Jonathan M Davis