Centralizable configured compile-time class instantiation

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:58:11 PDT 2011

shd Wrote:

> Firstly, thanks for response.

After reading Kagamin's response, I'm not sure I understand you still. You want to have code reuse, you want to have run-time and compile-time configuration, but you don't want to make use of the technologies/techniques/patterns which facilitate these.

You say no to libraries, you say no to frameworks, you say no to versioning and desire the benefits of these without what they entail. If you come up with an alternative, then please do bring it forward. I don't see how anyone will be able to get you what you want.