Centralizable configured compile-time class instantiation

shd alienballance at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:53:49 PDT 2011

2011/7/13 Dmitry Olshansky <dmitry.olsh at gmail.com>
> Time ago I thought of something more like tag based file system, where
> filetypes and e.g. date of modification are just that  - one of myriad of
> tags, besides any additional that are user/system defined.
> Though I have never reached any more or less complete design, the idea still
> thrills me.
Been thinking about it too, so i suppose it's quite common idea :)
I didn't even started designing it for real (to code) because i don't
think i had/have now necessary qualifications, time and... come on -
it had to be part of my uber secure and (quite...) easy to use
operating system with semi-formally tested microkernel... but doh :)
Yeah, one of this extremely unlikely to achieve ideas.
But this is good when other people have similar thoughts. Maybe
someday, someone will make it.