Calling D from C++

Johann MacDonagh johann.macdonagh.no at spam.gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:56:58 PDT 2011

On 7/18/2011 5:04 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 7/18/11, Loopback<elliott.darfink at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 2011-07-18 21:59, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>>> import core.dll_helper; is outdated, use import core.sys.windows.dll;
>>> And also import core.runtime;
>>
>> Are there any examples covering these new modules, or are the procedure
>> the same?
>>

> It's all pretty much the same as the page says. There's a DLL example
> in this folder:
> \DMD\dmd2\samples\d\mydll

Looks like VisualD's DLL template needs to be updated.

FWIW I was able to compile and link a D DLL with the code I copy pasted
in the other message.

Loopback, do you have Visual Studio on your dev box? If so you should
take a look at VisualD: http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald

Let us know if you're not able to compile a D DLL.