gtkD doesn't compile on windows

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:23:18 PDT 2011

On 19.07.2011 17:04, Trass3r wrote:
>> dmd.d...?
>
> That's what I was talking about.
> it calls dmd @...rsp and rsp contains dmd again.
> So it in fact calls dmd dmd ...
>
> We should really get rid of the response file crap and call dmd directly.
> This would also clean up rdmd --dry-run

I removed "compiler" from "todo = compiler ~ ... " (two places) in
rebuild() and added the compiler name to the later run() instead. Solves
the problem.
Sorry I haven't made a pull request for rdmd; I have never used git before.

The -L-ldl isn't recognized by optlink.
OPTLINK : Warning 9: Unknown Option : LDL
What's the equivalent?

It tries to pick up zlib1.dll from my Intel WiFi program folder, and I
cannot find it in the gtk or dmd folders.