Problems building Qtd on Windows

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:40:12 PDT 2011

On 7/20/11, David Nadlinger <see at klickverbot.at> wrote:

> The code generator part of the bindings started out as a fork of Qt
> Jambi (Qt Java bindings, http://qt-jambi.org/), so you might find some
> information there.

Hmm ok, I'll read about it.

> Unfortunately, I didn't find time for extensive work on QtD for quite
> some while now (it just works for my applications), but I'd be happy to
> answer any questions (just drop by in #qtd, I am there quite frequently).
>
> David

Yeah I know you're busy with that GSOC project, which is a pretty cool
project. Whatever happened to the rest of the QtD team though? They
said they've frozen QtD, then unfrozen again, but now it seems kind of
idle with nobody around.

Btw, it could be that the bugs were related to DMD and not Qt itself.
The last DMD I've tried was 2.052. I'll give a shot with a newer DMD
and figure out what's causing the bugs if they're still there.