Infer purity of functions too?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jul 20 17:17:40 PDT 2011

On 2011-07-20 17:01, bearophile wrote:
> Jonathan M Davis:
> > I believe that there is some level of purity inference with delegates,
> > but I don't know what the situation with that is exactly.

I only know because when Walter initially made the purity inference changes,
the commit mentioned delegates, and I had to ask whether it included templated
functions. There's every possibility though that it needs some ironing out (or
that other language features need some ironing) out for it to work in some
cases though (as you appear to be running into).

- Jonathan M Davis