Error building dfl on dmd 2.054

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:30:58 PDT 2011

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:22:39 +0200, simendsjo wrote:

> On 26.07.2011 20:49, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> Jesse Phillips Wrote:
>>
>>> I just made a pull request to fix this in the unofficial repo. But
>>> Bearophile's alias is probably the correct solution.
>>
>> Forgot to give you the quick link: https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl/pull/3
>
> !? Now I'm a bit lost. It says that repo is unofficial. The SVN repo
> seems alive as it was last updated a couple of months ago.

The author is maintaining it. But there was a good time while it didn't
compile with the latest and so a published fix was made.

As to whether there was an attempted patch submission, I don't know. But
I'm going with github because it is damn easy to contribute, and
publicize work sooner than a review process allows.

It would be interesting if Christopher forked his project and continued
working from github (its not like he doesn't get the credit).