Infinite loop not working DMD2

Guillermo Estrada phrzn at lve.com
Thu Jun 2 09:50:57 PDT 2011

> So, if you can't find something that really seems like it should
> be in Phobos, open an enhancement request on it on bugzilla:
> d.puremagic.com/issues/
> Jonathan M Davis

As expected spawnvp() creates child process that exit with the father,
just as system(). exec*() replaces the parent process, the only one I
can use is shell() that actually opens a cmd with the process
(detached) and expects the output, so in any other use shell() is not
a viable option. Gonna keep trying, and I will create an enhacement
request as you propose, Thnx.