Web Development

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jun 5 15:21:04 PDT 2011

"Renato" <renato at relhost.net> wrote in message
news:isgr3g$2tdk$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Hi all. I'm interested in using D as full replacement of C#. It's
> all fine in many area but i'm having problems replacing C # in web
> development. Of course the marriage between C# and AspNet is very
> strong. However I would be very curious to use D for the
> development of web applications. Complicating matters is the fact
> that i can only work under Windows / IIS. Can you tell me if we
> can use D in this area? And how?
> thanks.

Yes, D can be used for web dev on IIS. In fact, using D for web dev has
actually been discussed here a couple times recently. Check the following
two threads here on "digitalmars.D.learn":

"web development in D" started by "joe" on May 21, 2011

"How To Dynamic Web Rendering?" started by "Matthew Ong" on May 12, 2011