Is it reasonable to learn D

Fabian contact-fab at freenet.de
Tue Jun 7 13:55:17 PDT 2011

> I think your question is highly subjective. D is still a young language,
> which I think accounts for all of the negative feedback you've listed.

I believe D isn't so young anymore. Version 1.0 was released 2007 and I
believe 4 years are long enough to bring out some maintained GUI libraries.
If someone says D doesn't aim at GUI development I must say that's not
true because D is designed as a new object orientated language basing on
C. And as a consequence of that D should support all the areas of
application which C already supports.

I hope you can understand my bad English. Connecting to that (my bad
English) I have another stupid question: What does "think accounts" mean?

Greetings Fabian