Int within ranges

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 10:47:11 PDT 2011

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:25:39 -0400, bearophile <
<bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:

> Steven Schveighoffer:
>
>> But the dcollections.TreeMap API is more polished.
>
> I think most people will want to use just Phobos, to avoid a dependency,
> even if the Phobos one is less polished...

Sure, but it's difficult to demonstrate a possible solution without having
the API for slicing present in the phobos version...

Essentially, what I'm saying is it *could* be done in Phobos, if phobos'
RedBlackTree was updated to be like dcollections'.

-Steve