Undefined function, even though imported

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:20:11 PDT 2011

sc.ini is going to get overwritten when you upgrade DMD so changing it
is a bad idea. An alternative is to copy sc.ini to your projects local
directory, this way DMD will use that one instead of its own. But this
is all working around the issue that you should be passing import
directories via a build script, makefile, or some type of build system
(that's a bit difficult given the current state of build tools..), and
not hardcoding paths to a global config file.

Btw, there are some notes on how to use DMD/Optlink and static libs here:
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?D__Tutorial/CompilingLinkingD

I can't tell if it's any good until someone bothers to try things out
and see if things work like the page describes. If something's wrong
or that page doesn't explain what you need to know, let me know and
I'll try to update it with more information.