Using COM. Please help.

Nub Public nubpublic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:34:02 PDT 2011

Hi. I've been trying to use Direct2D and I ran into some problems.

1. When translating the headers from the Windows SDK, what linkage
should I use for the interfaces? Currently I use none and it works, but
I want some confirmation in case something comes up later and bites my
in the @ss.

2. Some members in the Direct2D interfaces are inlined. This gives me
access violations when I declare and use them in my files. I guess those
members are not exported to the Direct2D dlls. But there's no inline
keyword in D. How do I solve this?

Help please.