dmd & gdc in archlinux

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Mar 7 15:38:33 PST 2011

On Monday, March 07, 2011 12:10:27 %u wrote:
> == Quote from Jonathan M Davis (jmdavisProg at gmx.com)'s article
>
> > and add /path/to/unzipped/dmd2/linux/bin to your path.
>
> how can i add path ?

Put it in the appropriate bashrc file - be it your personal .bashrc or
/etc/bash.bashrc.local or whatever is appropriate for your system. On my Arch
system, I believe that I put it in /etc/bash.bashrc.local. Regardless, you add a
line similar to this to your bashrc file:

export PATH=$PATH:/path/to/unzipped/dmd2/linux/bin

On my system, it's

export PATH=$PATH:/home/jmdavis/dmd2/linux/bin

- Jonathan M Davis