Ranges

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 18:07:25 PST 2011

What Jonathan said really needs to be put up on the D website, maybe
under the articles section. Heck, I'd just put a link to that recent
UTF thread on the website, it's really informative (the one on UTF and
meaning of glyphs, etc). And UTF will only get more important, just
like multicore.

Speaking of which, a description on ranges should be put up there as
well. There's that article Andrei once wrote, but we should put it on
the D site and discuss D's implementation of ranges in more detail.
And by 'we' I mean someone who's well versed in ranges. :p