Help passing D strings to C libs

Gene P. Cross gene_bullydozer_cross at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:38:49 PDT 2011

I've amended the source to pass the strings pointer (path.ptr) after adding a null
but the problem still persists.

I lost for what it could be and I'm certain this is where the problem is, because
if I remove the method call, the program runs fine.

I've noticed that calling SDL_LoadBMP and passing a string literal seems to work,
instead of a string variable. I might load all the images independently into an
array and have each object reference that array, instead of every object loading
its own.