Using D libs in C

Dainius (GreatEmerald) pastas4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:46:20 PDT 2011

I've tried compiling the same on Linux and the program still crashes
(with segmentation fault there). No error message or anything. And it
doesn't matter if I compile the thing from .obj or from .lib files, I
still get the same crashes. So it's a real showtopper for me, since
what's the use of having static libraries that compile successfully
yet crash every time you attempt to use them?..

Anyone have any ideas about what's happening? Or should I just go
ahead and submit this to the bug tracker?