Want to help DMD bugfixing? Write a simple utility.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Mar 23 14:56:19 PDT 2011

> What about the artistic license, the front-end can be used with that
> license. Is that less restrictive than GPL?

I don't know what the exact licensing situation is. However, as I understand
it, the C++ front-end is under the GPL, and therefore because ddmd is based on
the C++ front-end, it is also under the GPL. If that's not the case, I don't
know what the licensing situation really is. And I don't know what the
artistic license says exactly, so I don't know what its restrictions are.

- Jonathan M Davis