Using D libs in C

Dainius (GreatEmerald) pastas4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:00:37 PDT 2011

Ah, including pthread indeed works, but now I've run into another
problem related to Linux and architecture. I want to use D for my
program that also uses things like SDL and Lua. Earlier when I
compiled it, I always did so with 64-bit libraries. But D is so far
only in 32-bits, thus when compiling it doesn't accept phobos2. And it
also seems that Debian x64 (which I'm using to compile this at the
moment) doesn't have 32-bit libs of SDL as well. Plus compiling SDL
from source doesn't work either. So how should I proceed with this?
Try to get the beta D x64 libraries?