Using D libs in C

Dainius (GreatEmerald) pastas4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:11:35 PDT 2011

Hmm... Spent a few hours trying to figure out how to update GCC and
all to conform to the requirements for 2.0.52, and at seems that it
compiles my small test program just fine, but it fails on compiling
the main project for some reason. And the linker outputs
half-scrambled things. Anyway, here's all the output that shows how
I'm trying to build the thing:
http://pastebin.com/j7bE76bn
It seems that it for some odd reason doesn't want to link the imports,
and I don't see why is that, since my small test program works, and it
uses basically the same thing...