Need help in templates

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:35:38 PDT 2011

Ishan Thilina Wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still new to D. I tried to implement a stack using templates. But I get an
> "Access Violation" error when I try to run a test on the stack that I made.The
> source code is attached with this mail. Can somebody please point out the
> error of this code?

In general I find attaching files to Usenet annoying. Many times it comes in as an encoded file, Web-News is kind enough to let you download the php that generates the page, but not the file. I recommend using a pastbin/gist, this allows the viewing of the file without downloading and usually syntax highlighting.

But you have your answer... so next time.