Assertion failure: '!vthis->csym' on line 703 in file 'glue.c'

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sat Mar 26 15:08:54 PDT 2011

nrgyzer:

> In this case I think it makes no sense to post thousand lines of code.

I suggest to copy your code, and then keep removing lines from your copy, making sure it keep showing the same compiler error. In some time you will probably be able to produce a small program, fit for this newsgroup or even for Bugzilla. (There are tools to do this reduction automatically in Python, I think).

Bye,
bearophile