Sample source code for D

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:34:39 PDT 2011

On 03/28/2011 05:43 AM, Ishan Thilina wrote:
> @ David:
>
> I'm looking for example code that explains specific pieces of functionality :)
>
> @Lutger:
>
> Those two links were really helpful :). Thank you :)

There are tutorial examples of D code at DSource; they were initially D1, but
many of them are compatible or translated to D2; rather good place to start:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials

On the "official" D wiki, you'll find some useful material and links (tutorial,
example, howto); unfortunatly, some of those materials are rather light:
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DevelopmentWithD
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?D__Tutorial
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?HowTo
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?ExamplesRoadmap