traits and class protection

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:29:32 PDT 2011

Is there a way in today's D to exclude members marked private and
protected from processing in the __traits(allMembers) family of
functions?

I thought if I at least put it in a separate module, trying to get
a private member would fail to compile, but I tried it and it seems
to work anyway... my private members are both showing up and being
called from another module.

I'm open to filthy hacks too. Worst case is I can use a naming convention
but I'd really like the public keyword to be the thing that actually
matters.