How to break module into multiple file.

Alexander aldem+dmars at nk7.net
Thu May 12 14:42:06 PDT 2011

On 12.05.2011 20:34, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> It's generally easy for _you_ to find them too, because the import tells you where
> they are (the fact that you can have multiply directories being searched for
> imports being the main complicating factor). It's what pretty much any D
> programmer will expect. Doing anything else will just cause confusion.

  For those who are started with D, or had something similar before - probably.

  But not for all people this is natural way to handle their sources. In general, I agree, the reasoning is good enough - I follow it.

  One thing though is really annoying (to me, at least) with this binding to file name - if file is named with dashes, compiler wouldn't find it by itself. For those who prefer underscores this is not a problem, of course.

/Alexander