How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Alexander aldem+dmars at nk7.net
Sun May 15 14:50:11 PDT 2011

On 15.05.2011 23:13, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> I've *been* a WordPress end user. It performed like shit. I got rid of it.

  There are many people who dislike Windows too - for the same reasons. But now, I want to know - which universe you are from?

  I never had any problems with WordPress nor Windows, despite the fact that forums are full of screams.

  Perhaps, you could tell me, what exactly doesn't work, so majority of users didn't notice and still use it? ;)

> I don't doubt there are many amateurs out there who could look straight at a
> total POS and not see the obvious problems. Just look at all the Apple fans.

  Sure, Apple has his share of problems. But they are rich and popular. Do you, with your "perfect solutions"? ;)

> Nothing is "rational for anyone" because most people are irrational imbeciles.

  Thank you, Nick. Now I know who I am :)

/Alexander