How to break module into multiple file.

Matthew Ong ongbp at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 07:04:08 PDT 2011

On 5/13/2011 3:51 PM, Alexander wrote:
> On 13.05.2011 00:59, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>
>> Still, I wouldn't have though that dashes would have been a big enough deal to really care.
>
>    I didn't say that this is a "big deal", just "inconvenience".
>
>    There are many minor things which are not a big deal, but make life a bit less convenient - and this is the exact reason why we have so many programming languages, libraries etc :)
>
> /Alexander
I agreed with what alexander is voicing out. How about the process
within a team development. That current D layout seem to limit that one
file to a single developer. Instead of multiple class multiple developer
within the same module.
Using the example:
HashMap & Unit tested implemented by matthew
LinkedList & Unit tested implemented by john
but the same module is handled by Jonathan for other classes?

Perhaps some one can show how this is done with Subversion / CVS for
this team?

--
Matthew Ong
email: ongbp at yahoo.com